Risk Mitigation Strategy for In-Person Worship Services
By God’s kindest grace we have reopened our building for worship services. Please read the following:
1. Each participant will sign up for a worship service in advance and complete an online health screening questionnaire prior to attending. Online service sign-ups will generally begin at noon each Wednesday HERE.
2. Physical distancing between households will be required. Please be cognizant of this while outdoors as well in order to maintain a healthy public testimony.
3. On-site financial contributions will be limited to cheque or cash dropped in the offering box at the back of the worship centre when exiting. Online options are available HERE.
4. Non-medical masks are recommended for all participants – especially where physical distancing is hard to maintain. Please arrange to bring your own mask as they will not be provided by the church.
5. For persons attending the 9:00 AM service, we would ask that you exit the parking lot no later than 10:45 AM in order to permit people attending the 11:15 AM service to enter the facility.