CEDAR POINT DAY TRIP
We are taking a day trip to Cedar Point with Harvest High School Students as well as Harvest’s Young Adults group on Tuesday August 28th! Invite a friend or two, make a playlist of songs for the drive, and make sure to read & register below!
Registration Deadline Saturday August 25 at midnight
We will be leaving Harvest Church at 7:00 AM and returning around 11:30 PM – Midnight. Here are two quick checklists to make sure you have everything you will need for the trip.
Checklist (At time of Registration)
- Buy Day-Pass Ticket for Tuesday August 28, 2018 The best price we have found is here on Groupon (make sure to choose the right date; also bring some cash as we will do a dinner stop on our trip back from Cedar Point. If you would like food inside the park, consider buying a food package when purchasing your ticket. You are going to want to eat breakfast before you meet at the church)
- Registered for the Cedar Point Trip with Harvest Students (below) to save your place for a ride & to make sure we have the right documentation to bring you!
- Print off & sign consent sheet(FILLABLE WORD DOCX) (PDF COPY)
- Make sure you have a birth certificate (Passport required for those 18 +)
Checklist (Night-before/Day-of Departure)
- Printed Ticket
- Parental Consent Form
- Birth certificate or passport (passport required only for those over 18)
- $10 if you are getting a ride.
- Extra money for meals on the drive there and back.